Thursday, February 21, 2008

DAY 81: THE PRESSURE BUILDS

Today was another day of depression and anxiety over the impending sandwich. I went to Barnes and Noble to see if I could find any books about people who have eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but when I asked the guy at the information desk if he had any he looked at me like I had a disease. 

Maybe I do. 

I know I said before that I don't have cancer...but maybe I have something else, something undiscovered. Scientist's should do tests on me before and after I eat the sandwich. If anyone knows any scientist's let me know. 

I'm starting to feel really looney. I should really be on meds. Jelly meds. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*SIGH*

Alas, you are not alone dear. I too, have thought about eating the coveted peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Perhaps there are others in the world who have experienced the desire for a PB and J sandwich. A group of support ...........