Sunday, February 17, 2008

DAY 85: THE TV EXECUTIVE

I have not yet been contacted by any high-profile television executives with offers for my own show, but in case such a thing should occur I've come up with a few ideas. 

Extreme Makeover - Sandwich Edition: I travel the country helping orphaned children who only get bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 

Deal or No Sandwich: I shave my head and host as contestants try to find the top prize of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich hidden in a case. 

Sandwich War: Me vs. Carrie Ann: Renowned choreographer Carrie Ann Inaba and myself search for America's most delicious amateur peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. 

A Slice of Love: 20 HOT peanut butter and jelly sandwiches live with me in a house for three weeks and compete for my love. I eat the winner. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have an RSS/atom/xml feed for this blog? I'd really like to syndicate your . . . journey.

Anonymous said...

Make sure to get top dollar and top billing.