Tuesday, February 12, 2008

DAY 90: The Decision

Today is day 90. I decided that 90 days from now I'm going to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. How did I get to this point? Well, I'm not really sure. Too many club sandwiches and pizzas maybe...but I doubt that's it. All I know is that for weeks I've been thinking about a gooey peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You could say that today is more of my coming out. It's the day I decided to tell the world I'm going to have one.




Why wait 90 days? I guess I wonder if this decision will change my attitude at all. I wonder what will happen to me now that I know I'm going to eat this sandwich. Will I get nostalgic for other foods? Will I gravitate toward whole nuts and fruit while I'm waiting? I don't know. I doubt it, really.









I know it's a truly selfish thing I'm doing. I don't even plan to share the sandwich with anyone.


But I hope that in writing this blog I might be able to shed some light on why, in 90 days, I'll want this sandwich so badly.

1 comment:

Angela Lovell said...

You're crazy! You'll never do it! ATTENTION WHORE!!!